14 March 2006

I kid you not...

I had read an AP story about the Israeli troops had hit a paloswinian prison and captured a goat humper that killed some Israeli. Hamas has said they were going to release him and I kinda wondered what they would do.
I was going on through my IWON homepage (what I use now cause yahoo [sucks] went jihad on me) and went into the SeeBS news section and this is that I ran across.

Palestinian Prisoners Surrender
A Palestinian militant leader and his accomplices surrendered to Israeli troops after a raid on a West Bank prison. Palestinian gunmen kidnapped at least 10 foreigners in retaliation for the raid.


That was the headline and teaser. I don't know who wrote it but ya can figure out who's side it's on. Oh ya these people need a state and will peacefully co-exist with the rest of the world. Oh yea bite the hand that feeds you. Idiots.

Frightened foreigners took refuge at Palestinian security headquarters in Gaza as militants attacked offices linked to the United States and Europe, torching the British Council building in Gaza City. Among those kidnapped were an American professor, two South Korean journalists, a Canadian aid worker and two Australian teachers at an American school.

I can't for the life of me figure out why the Israeli army would want him, alive.

The target of the Israeli raid was Ahmed Saadat, the leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, a radical PLO group, reports CBS News correspondent Robert Berger (audio). Saadat was jailed in Palestinian-ruled Jericho after the group claimed responsibility for the killing of Israeli Cabinet Minister Rehavam Zeevi in 2001.

Saadat was elected to the Palestinian legislature in January.


Yep elect a terrorist group to head your government and murders then wonder why the world doesn't want to have anything to do with you. Ate up with stupid comes to mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home