26 March 2006

Prayers...

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks
I pray he's gainfully employed
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with big boobs who owns a liquor store and grows her own pot. This doesn't rhyme and I don't care.
Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's a hoot and a holler..haha...pretty cute.

30 March, 2006 07:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home