04 March 2006

Swabbies...

An enterprising, but bashful sailor finds himself on shore leave in Korea for his first time. While the rest of the guys are out having a jolly good time in the red light district of Pusan, [Texas Street] our hero just can't get up the nerve to ask the local girls how much it costs for a good time [Not me]. He sits at his table for a moment watching the girls, and devises a get laid plan.
One of the local girls approaches him and asks, "Wat is you name?"
He replies, "Rick Venus"
She says, "Lick Penus?"
He says, "Sure how much?"

Oh did I mention I've been to Pusan a couple of times while I was in the US Navy...
The Korean People were always very nice and helpful. At least the ones that remember the Korean War. We stopped at a lot of places while I was in the USN but Thailand was my favorite.
That would be a long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home