08 April 2006

Shot at fartwah er I mean "cease and desist"…


Not sure why Debbie has here panties in a wad. I learned a little about fair use when I worked as a Broadcast Engineer at a journajzzism school. Went to her site and checked it out. She claims to be a conservative yet threatens to sue everybody over her pic? Ya would think she would like the publicity and extra hits to her site. So here is the pic, easily found via Google.
I wonder if Google has received one of those infamous “cease and desist” emails?

Editorial; She is not that hot, I would rate her as 12 pack of Danish Beer and pint of Jack Daniels to do her. If ya don’t like the way I report the news then change the channel.

This is Hujonwi reporting for the Hujonwi News Network from an undisclosed location in central Oklahoma.
Yaaaaarrrggg!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hujonwi said...

That's what I call a double bagger. One over her head and one over mine in case her's falls off.

09 April, 2006 05:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the club here!

09 April, 2006 07:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home