20 July 2006

I Love Ann Coulter...

Coulter Jokes About Powder Sent to NY Times
In yet another report on Ann Coulter, Editor & Publisher magazine (E&P) is now wondering if Coulter meant it when she joked about being the person who sent a letter filled with corn starch to the New York Times.
According to Women's Wear Daily (WWD), a source at the Times, known only as anonymous, told WWD that the corn starch attack "makes all of Ann Coulter's comments a little less funny. I wonder if she considers herself at all responsible when lunatics read her columns and she says that we should be killed."
Eager to join the fray, WWD sent an e-mail from the publication's Memo Pad feature to Coulter and promptly got a reply saying: "So glad to hear that the New York Times got my letter and that your friend at the Times thinks I'm funny. Good luck in journalism and please send me your home address so we can stay in touch, too."


What a hoot!!! Ann if you ever happen to be in Oklahoma City let me know, I know a couple of great steak houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home