29 December 2006

Yep...

Two guys and I are sitting in a bar having a few drinks together. One guy says, "So tell me, what do you do to drive your wife wild?"
"Well," says the second guy, "After making love, I go out to the garden and pick some roses. Then I take the petals off and sprinkle them all over her body. Then I blow them off with a soft breath that drives her wild."
Next guy says, "After making love, I get some baby oil and massage it gently all over her body, and that drives her wild!"
I say, "When me and the old lady are through, I jump out of bed
and wipe my cock on the curtain. Drives her nuts!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

studies have shown that 60 percent of the time that works every time.

03 January, 2007 10:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare try that!

04 January, 2007 22:35  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Busted holiday!!!
I have mini-blinds no way I'm doing that, well here that is, not sure if she has curtains...

05 January, 2007 02:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home