28 September 2006

First Kiss...

So, it's your first kiss and several questions might come to mind:
Is it the right time?
Is anyone watching?
Does your partner even want to?
Is your breath fresh?
And... Should you use some tongue?
Then you lean in and just go for it!!!










Anybody want to post comments about their first kiss?
Mine was in the driveway of Anita's house. It was a crisp fall night after our first date. We sat in my 69 Chevy truck for a bit talking. Ya I know, my first kiss is in my truck so that means I'm 16. The windows were fogged up and her brothers and sisters were asking me the next day 'what happened'. Can only imagine what they ask her. Yes all we did was kiss. But it was great. Still enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hujonwi said...

I think I had 3 dates with her.

29 September, 2006 03:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home