19 October 2006

I made IT....

And I shaved 1/2 an hour off the trip!! Rolled in about 0430 left at 1700. Had to slam down a few beers to counter the effects of all the caffine. Not like ya to could go to sleep driving a 3/4 ton 4x4 Dodge Ram...
Well here are the tickets, if ya can't tell they say 'Floor, Section 2, Row B, seats 11 & 12', got my ear plugs tonight.
Thank for all the prayers and good thoughts.
Oh yea sig94, I hate it when that happens...
Know what ya mean libby, I remember a little of Def Leppard but it's Journey, that's why I paid a lot for those puppies... I was home ported in the bay area for 4 years but never had a chance to see them. So many of their songs bring back some great and a few bad, memories of those years.
I'm hoping the lady I'm taking to the concert has a camera phone, mine isn't, if so I will post some pics.
To bad I have to drive and can't have a beer at the show, well maybe one...



Regular blogging soon, also have to figure how to set Adam up as a guest blogger and if I can post some of the video clips I've got. Guess I have to do some digging.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, glad you made it ok. hope you enjoy the concert and get lucky...with parking that is lol. im sure you and your date will have a great time.

19 October, 2006 08:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. hammer back some brews for me man

19 October, 2006 08:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home