22 October 2006

Oh yea...

That's why I'm doing this Libby.
The more people who know what is really going on the better.
I am concerned about him but there are a few other things look at. That dude shoots Expert with a SAW and pistol (my lady). With the SAW, there were 11 pop up targets between 100-800 meters, he hit 10. With the .45 he holds a tight pattern in the center of the target, pumping out 8 rounds as fast as he can pull the trigger. We both want the same thing, although I can't join him, dead little sheet heads piled up like cord wood.
In addition there are several folks Praying for him and I hope lisa w. is sending good thoughts his way.
and know he's okay, eh?
Eh, I'm a big fan of Bob and Doug M. Moosehead is great beer.
Although I can't send him any of that I'm following lil toni & CC on what ya can get away with sending...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah...like cord wood. also helped me with the shooting growing up around great americans like you.

24 October, 2006 18:33  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Thanks, ya don't know what that means to me.

24 October, 2006 22:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home