20 October 2006

I'M TYPING LOUD

Cause I can't hear shit. What a Concert!!!!!!!
I knew the seats would be good but I didn't know how good.
Second row, center stage!!!!!!
The lady I was with got a gitfiddle pick from Journey.
WOW just WOW
First time I've ever had seats like that.
After I got home I turned the stereo on and about an hour later the land lord is knocking on the door. I opened the door and he said 'could ya turn it down' I said 'huh'. No big deal, he's also a Veteran.
Hay Christina remember me? I'm also very proud of your little bro.
Yo holiday how did ya get that nickname? Mine isn't to tough to figure out, US Navy Fleet Sailor known as Animal and yes that is with a capital A...

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed the show, Huj. They WERE awesome seats. Get any pics?

20 October, 2006 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got my nickname from my squad. they gave it to me because im so small and i have an attitude like Doc Holiday from tombstone. also because im a 44b which is a metal worker, but i rarely do my job and im mostly a S.A.W. gunner. so they say im not a real 44b i just stayed at a holiday inn express last night.lol. funny how you get nicknames in the United States Army. HOAH

20 October, 2006 13:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i just got seats to the rolling stones concert tonight, not as good as yours, but the army bought them so i cant complain. its gonna be a good time

20 October, 2006 13:33  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Oh yea lisa w. got pics. Just waiting on her to email them to me. They are cell phone pics but when ya see them ya will know right where we were.
A bunch of people had their digital cams with them, if I had known I could sneak mine in there would be some great pics. I'm a bit of a shutter bug.
Holiday, I remember part of that converstion now, we had slamed back quite a few cold ones....
and I know ya had a great time at the Stones concert.

21 October, 2006 03:01  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Great seats. I've never had such good ones. No wonder you're almost deaf. Oh wait - is that why they're called Def Leopard? (sorry I couldn't resist)

21 October, 2006 08:45  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Oh yea Libby that was a first for me.
But I have a confession to make, for years I have used ear plugs at concerts, they help but that close, not much...
Plus I've been having a blast going 'huh can't hear ya cause I was on the second row of the concert'.

22 October, 2006 04:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home