03 January 2007

New wiper blades

Hay holiday, glad to see your comments. How are things in the litter box? Have ya tried the co-blogging link yet? They just changed a bunch of things with blogger so if it doesn't work let me know.

Hey Guys, I got a new set of Wiper Blades on my car. I think they might be too big because they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I have ever had that I actually like to watch working. Call me crazy, but lately I have been driving around non-stop with them on. I've even been pulled over and the cop asked to go for a ride so he could watch them work.

They were outrageously expensive, but safety is my main concern and like I said, they work great.

Let me know if you would like a pair for your car for Christmas.



I will recommend that the US Army use these wiper blades on all of their vehicles...

Oh holiday this is the current wall paper I have on my computer, aka moooooslem repellant. It's also for all of you guys in the litter box. Oh holiday tell the ladies that ya serve with that if they want some beefcake they will have to go elsewhere or send me a private email...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! Lol my husband is not getting those ever!

04 January, 2007 22:36  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Oh why QofD?
Why oh why ladytibbetts would ya not want him to have some, it's all about 'safety'...

05 January, 2007 02:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay for HIS SAFETY he is not getting those.. lol.

06 January, 2007 16:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This puts a whole new meaning on "split tail" brother. Can I put these on my sled?

06 January, 2007 16:51  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Good one ladytibbetts.
Glad ya stopped by Candy. Don't see why ya couldn't get some for your sled...

07 January, 2007 01:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home