04 February 2007

Only in Minnesota

A Swedish Doctor in Minnesota wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he told his assistant,...."Ya Ole, I am going hunting tomorrow and ve don't vant to close the clinic. I vant you to take care of the clinic and take care of our patients".
"Yes, sir..." answers Ole.
The doctor goes hunting and returns the next day and asks: "So Ole, how vas your day?"
Ole tells him he took care of 3 patients.
The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL.
"Ya sure Ole, and the second one?" says the doctor.
"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir" says Ole.
"Ya sure, you betcha Ole! You're good at this and vhat about the third one?" asks the doctor.
"Sir, I vas sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a voman enters like a flame, she pulls off her dress, flings her long undervear in the corner and lies down on the table and shout s "HELP ME! For 5 years I have not seen any man!!!!!"
And vhat did you do Ole?" asks the doctor.
"I put eye drops in her eyes."

Thanks Mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home