02 April 2007

I'm back....

To start with I would like to thank all of you that left comments and those who kept me in their thoughts and prayers. It was suppose to be simple cataract surgery but when the eye doc got inside my eye ball he found out that it was a hyper mature cataract and it moved into high risk. Well thank G-d he is one of the top eye doc's in Oklahoma and everything went great!!! I can see out of my right eye again!!!!!!!!!
Once again Thank You for your thoughts, prayers and comments, they meant a lot.
I would have had this posted a couple of days ago but my pre/post op 'nurse' has been keeping me uh 'busy'... It was kinda cool after we took the patch off of my eye. Was seeing double for a while so I had twins for girlfrinds... For a while.
Hay holiday send me an email at hujonwiATpeoplepc.com but remember to replace the AT with @ and I will fill ya in. Will try to send a pic. Not sure if she will let let me take a pic of her, ex use to beat her. I told her that she doesn't have to worry about that with me cause if I did hit her my brothers would be holding me down while my mom, sister-in-law and cousin beat the shit out of me.
Thanks Ya'll and Take Care.

7 Comments:

Blogger sig94 said...

Glad to hear you're back on your feet.

04 April, 2007 16:42  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Thanks sig94 I'm trying to get back on my feet but my 'nurse' is keeping me flat on my back.....

05 April, 2007 01:49  
Blogger sig94 said...

As long as the operation was on your eye, just tell her not to sit on yer face...


Sorry.
It was there.
I had to take it.

05 April, 2007 16:23  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

I would expect nothing else sig94.
Getting the other one done on the 24th so there won't be any 'mustash rides' for a while...

06 April, 2007 02:44  
Blogger sig94 said...

We just found out that my father in law has to go in for the same thing. He'll be 81 this month.

08 April, 2007 21:08  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Hope it goes well for him.

09 April, 2007 01:11  
Blogger SoCalOilMan said...

Glad to hear your surgery went OK in spite of the complication. They would have to knock me out cold to get near my eyes. When I wore contacts it would take the doc and two nurses to hold my eyes open and put in the lens, I could do it myself, but nobody else gets near.

I just found your post on my site from back in March. I upgraded to Haloscan for comments and it buried (lost) all my old comments, and I forgot to activate the Email notification so I just missed it.

Hope your other eye is a simple job..and you get another visit from the twins.

18 April, 2007 23:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home