05 March 2006

Nuked by Yahoo (sucks)

Well I started a blog on Yahoo (sucks) after the first of the year. Was just blogging along when it suddenly disappeared. So did my email, homepage and messenger. Whisky Tango Foxtrot I thought, so I emailed them asking ‘What’s up’.

The only reply I received was from a survey site asking me about what I though about how my question was handled. WTF I had not received a response from them. So after letting them know that it was a 1 out of 10 I finally get a reply that has cryptic references to their ‘Terms of Service’.

I reply asking, ‘OK if I violated your TOS on the blog why did ya nuke my email etc. and not dump the blog?

Well I finally got another somewhat vague email that said,

Any Yahoo! 360 page may be removed for violations of the Terms of Service and Guidelines, which may include some of the following:

adult images,advertisements; soliciting sales outside of Yahoo!; spamming; copyright infringement; items associated with hate groups; drug paraphernalia

Ding Ding Ding We have a winner!!!! Hate Groups. That’s code for libtard ‘It’s free speech to tell the troops they are dying or wounded for oil but if you say something I don’t agree with it’s hate speech’. Or if I had bashed Christians and anybody protested they would have said ‘free speech’ but noooo tell the ‘peaceful tolerant moooslems’ to go piss up a rope and yahoo (sucks) will nuke ya.

Oh by the way ‘Eva’ I hope ya will enjoy wearing a berka….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home