27 April 2006

I got tagged...

This is a first. Well I'm new to bloggin so it took a bit to figure out what was going on. But the guy over at Signal 94 just tagged me, well a couple of day's ago, been busy. So now I have to blog on the Simple Pleasures Of Life and tag other blogs. This may take a day or two and I'm not sure who to tag but I'll think of somebody. Here goes....

* Waking up next to a wonderful woman, still lookin, hint hint...
* Riding my Harley Sportster.
* A cold beer after working in the garden. Damn I could come with a whole list on 'a cold beer after' ...
* A good dog.
* A good day at work.
* Shooting my SKS or .45.
* Remembering a sunset from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean.
* Most of my home cooking, sometimes the dog eats good.
* A smoke after sex, and talking, yea that's it, talking...
* Knowing that when life takes a dump on you, Jesus is walking with you. Also knowing that those times that you see only set one set of footprints that he is carrying you.

1 Comments:

Blogger sig94 said...

Nice job!

27 April, 2006 21:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home