06 August 2006

I got tagged...

Sorry it took so long to do this, didn't get your email.

5 Items In My Closet
Let's see I have 3 and I'm single...
1.Clothes (washed and not from the dirty pile in the floor)
2.A Leather oh wait never mind…
3.Vacuum Cleaner, can somebody out there tell me what those things are used for?
4.Fire Extinguisher.
5.A couple of old computers, wait what’s that, need to clean that up for the next lady…..

5 Things In My Freezer
1.Steaks, stolen from my folks who raise their own beef, they are soooo good.
2.I’m not sure what that is but I’m glad it’s not moving.
3.A year old box of baking soda.
4.Ice Packs, to put in my cooler for the beer when I visit friends.
5. Oh shit, it is moving.

5 Things In My Car (aka Das Boot) This is going to be though, just cleaned it out cause I have a date, or maybe not, frellin PMS.
1.A gallon of coolant.
2.Ice scrapper, ya I know it’s 100+ here in Oklahoma.
3.Empty bucket I use for trash.
4.Several Sonic straws.
5.Pam Anderson in the back seat, oh wait; this isn’t what I want in the car.

3 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

hehe, you crack me up!

06 August, 2006 09:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the best answers of anyone I've seen do this.

06 August, 2006 13:14  
Blogger Hujonwi said...

Why thank you lovely ladies for those nice words.

07 August, 2006 00:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home